Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Welcome to the blog!

Hello, my name is Troy Small. We are from South Dakota and we have suddenly realized something life altering. Have any of you heard of Johnathan Rand? Well, this guy writes the American Chillers books. This blogspot is dedicating to writing comedic reviews that are very similar to the ones on bloggerbeware.com, which spoofs the Goosebumps Books. Together, me and my friend Chris Bly are going to be reading each one of Rand's American Chillers and Michigan Chillers books and write about each one. Let me tell you a bit about these books. First of all, Johnathan Rand is a very funny author. His books are supposed to be scary for children, but many older people will find them quite comical. I will give you an example.
In North Dakota Night Dragons, the dragons TALK and say: "Give me the Orb of Shammar!!!" (whatever that is) In Sinister Spiders of Saginaw, all of the spiders are ALIENS, and one is their classmate, Jarred. Apparently they fled their planet because the BAAAD spiders don't like them, and now they shapeshifted into humans and went to public school. What. In Minnesota Mall Mannequins, the mannequins are possessed by aliens and want to steal humans so they can take their "life energy" (whatever that is) He also uses fake -out scares that I call "cliffhanger chapter endings". In Kreepy Klowns (yes, the hobos who squirt people with water, you'll see why they are spelled with a K, but it is so dumb.) of Kalamazoo, one clown is holding a knife!!! But, oh wait, it's just a butter knife. Silly ME!!! And last of all, in Wicked Velociraptors of West Virginia, he makes up scientific terms. And the list goes on and on. You need to check back here if you want comedic reviews without having to experience the mental torture of reading the books.

My name is Troy Small. I am from the government, and I am here to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment